But recently I made what could quite possibly be the best snack ever. Really. Best. Snack. EVER. I call this culinary wonder EPIC PRETZELS! Just like that. All caps with an exclamation mark. They are seriously that good. And super addictive. And best of all, really easy to make. Just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes and you too can have EPIC PRETZELS!
Next, put your unsalted pretzels into a baking pan. Add in a few more for good measure (and for munching on while you make the glaze).
- 5 cups unsalted pretzels
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sugar together in a small dish; set aside.
3. Measure the pretzels into a 9"x13" baking pan.
4. Measure the margarine into a glass measuring cup and melt it in the microwave. Add in the honey and half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour the glaze over the pretzels and stir them until they're well coated.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until the glaze is absorbed.
6. While the pretzels, are baking, line a large cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with waxed paper, parchment paper, silicone baking sheet, etc.
7. Remove the pretzels from the oven and spread them in a single layer on the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over the pretezels and allow them to cool. Store in an air-tight container.