Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cool new craft blog I stumbled across

One scrapbooking magazine that I pick up occasionally is Scrapbook Trends.  At $15 an issue it's a bit pricey to pick up every month, but occasionally I buy it when I see a cover story I like.  I recently picked up the November Thanksgiving issue because the cover said the issue included 17 ways to showcase gratitude.  Anywho, while reading through it I found an ad for a new blog published by the magazine's (and some of it's associated magazines) publisher.  I haven't had a chance to check it out too much yet, but from what I've seen it looks pretty neat.  You can check it out at http://northridgepublishing.com/blogs/create/ (I'll also post the link in my favourite links list).

Until next time,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment