Sunday, June 13, 2010

Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot!

As I'm writing this, I'm sitting here wishing there was a breeze blowing outside.  Well, there is kind of a breeze blowing (I can see the leaves on the trees moving), but apparently it's not blowing in the right direction because I can't feel a thing.  It is so HOT tonight! Thank goodness for my ceiling fan.  Tonight might even end up being one of those nights where I move my pillows down to the other end of the bed so that I'm right underneath the fan.  I love my fan - I bought it for $5 at a community garage sale a few years ago, and now I'm wondering how I ever lived without it.

In honour of the heat, and the fact that (temporarily, at least) summer has arrived, here are my top 3 favourite ways to stay cool.
1.  Tim Horton's chocolate milk iced cappucinos (suddenly I'm craving one of these real bad LOL)
2.  Peanut butter chocolate milk shakes from Baskin Robbins
3.  Splashing in the dog's wading pool (we bought it for them two summers ago when it was really hot, but since neither of them is really wild about it, I use it more than they do)

Until next time,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment