Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Make It! Monday Follow-Up

So after I posted the Office Survival Kit last week, I thought of a few more things you might want to consider adding to your kit:
 - a travel-sized lin roller (particularly if you have pets that shed)
 - a travel-sized can of Static Guard
 - a stain remover pen like Tide-To-Go
 - a microwaveable bowl and plate
 - instant oatmeal packets (nothing beats a bowl of hot oatmeal on a cold winter's morning)
 - an extra pair of pantyhose (it never fails - the only day your nylons run is the day you're going out with the girls after work; this way you have a back-up available!)
 - an extra cell-phone charger

I've got some great Halloween-themed ideas for the next two Make It! Mondays that you'll want to come check out! Plus, watch for my review of my evening at the dinner theater with my partners-in-crime from work.

Until next time,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment